In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- ATYGES INGENIERÍA (hereinafter ATyges) is a company dedicated, through the web www.store.atyges.es, to the sale of drones, software and support equipment.
- ATYGES is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, T 4862, L 3770, F 196, S 8, H MA108582.
ATyges is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information in Malaga, Avda Juan López Peñalver, 21, 1, and is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the website www.store.atyges.es.
Access and / or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, in their case, are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
www.store.atyges.es provides access to various products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “content”) on the Internet belonging to ATYGES, or third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may have to use a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ATYGES offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limited nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ATYGES, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of ATYGES by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial property rights. and intellectual.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of ATYGES.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
- ATYGES is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this web page, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the content that the user may make and the eventual consequences, damages or losses that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. ATYGES is excluded for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
ATYGES is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
ATYGES reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks are made to other Internet sites on behalf of the domain, ATYGES will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case ATYGES will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
ATYGES reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
ATYGES will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
ATYGES may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between ATYGES and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Resolution of online disputes in consumer matters in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http: // ec. europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These general conditions of sale are strictly applied to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands by ATyges Ingeniería hereinafter ATyges as a trademark.
Any order made to ATyges, necessarily implies as an essential, decisive and indispensable condition, the unreserved acceptance by the Client of the General Conditions of Sale in force on the day the corresponding order is carried out. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply their application to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent order, with the exception of those cases in which new conditions are brought to their attention by ATyges. The fact that ATyges does not resort to any of these conditions at any given time cannot be construed nor will it amount to waiving resorting to them in the future or in the past.
The prices published on store.atyges.es are in Euros. Taxes will be calculated automatically based on the place of shipment and the taxation associated with it with the applicable rate on the day of the order. Any change in the tax rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale in ATyges. Customers, whether they are individuals and companies located in the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, are subject to the application of current VAT, customers in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are excluded from paying VAT. Customers from countries other than Spain but within the European economic community are required to pay VAT in force at that time in Spain. Except for companies with an intra-community VAT number, which are exempt from paying VAT, and must declare that purchase in their country according to their current VAT. Customers from the rest of the world are exempt from paying VAT. The system will check the customer’s VAT number on each order with the European VIES database, to apply the VAT exemptions corresponding to intra-community sales.
Offers on products for sale in store.atyges.es will be shown in the “Offers” section or will be indicated in the product file and, if not indicated otherwise, will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
3- Different payment methods:
When placing the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases made in ATyges through:
- Wire transfer. (No additional costs)
- Paypal account. (Surcharge)
- Immediate financing (carried out and managed by an external company: PagaMasTarde, SL)
The offers presented by ATyges are valid within the limit of available stocks. ATyges reserves the right to modify the assortment of products depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative, and may suffer some slight variation by the manufacturer of the product.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at the time of registration at store.atyges.es
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be neither departure nor delivery of orders.
- However its delay will not imply or cancel the order or any compensation.
- An order is considered delivered at the moment the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
- For shipments outside of Spain, contact us.
6- Return and cancellation policies
6-1 Return of merchandise:
Our policy, in compliance with current regulations, is to grant you the right to return any item purchased at store.atyges.es within 14 days from the date of receipt, as long as it is returned in its original, sealed, unused packaging. and in perfect condition.
By its nature, the return for withdrawal of the following products is excluded:
- All kinds of Software, simulators, games for consoles, DVD, Blu-ray, which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- All types of DJI and Parrot brand products, as well as tablets or mobile phones, that are unsealed and in which a personal identification account has been created for that product.
- All products that require direct contact with some parts of the body, such as FPV Goggles, whose packaging has been unsealed or the slightest signs of use are detected.
- All types of robotics / radio-control with open packaging, which, due to their nature of multiple pieces, security packaging and memories, which have samples of the assembly or have been improperly manipulated, will not be reimbursed.
- All types of equipment or electronics that are not returned in the same delivery conditions. This implies that the system must be restored respecting the original partitions and programs. Hard drives must be free of foreign content.
- All types of products that require a professional fixed installation and have been installed after the purchase that have samples of the assembly or have been improperly manipulated will not be reimbursed.
- ATyges is not responsible for, nor does it accept under warranty, electrical or electronic components installed by the same customer. Returns of equipment activated by the customer are not allowed, even without having been used, the act of activating them, these equipment remain registered under the customer’s name and cannot be resold by the store.
Within a maximum period of 10 days of receipt of the return, ATyges undertakes to refund it.
Before making the return, you will have to notify the Customer Service department.
If the cause of the return is that the returned item does not correspond to what was requested in the order, ATyges will bear the costs of the return and new shipment. According to article 107.1 LGDCU, if the reason for the return is that the order does not satisfy you, we will refund the amount (in case you have not chosen free shipping method) of the cheapest shipping costs, regardless of the chosen shipping method by the buyer. The cost of return costs are borne by the consumer.
6-2 Cancellation of order:
If the order cancellation arrives before the merchandise leaves, the customer will not have any expenses.
7- Product guarantees:
ATyges guarantees the products it sells against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase or the warranty period established by the manufacturer of the product in its general conditions of sale. After six months from the purchase, it will be necessary for the consumer to prove that the conformity defect existed since it occurred.
The Customer must take into account, when reporting that a product is defective, that for the correct operation of the products it is essential to know them perfectly and have them properly assembled, all according to their instructions. For any questions in this regard, you can contact ATyges.
In particular, it must be taken into account that any blow or shock received by the product as a result of its intended use may cause internal problems not detectable at first glance.
The Client must check, before proceeding with their assembly, that the different parts that make up the product are in perfect condition and, if not, contact ATyges as soon as possible to proceed to solve the problem.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by misuse or accident, as well as wear and tear due to normal use.
- Defects related to wanting to overcome the limitations given by the product specifications.
- Incorrect connection.
- Faults due to inadequate power supply, both due to polarity change and inadequate voltage supply to the characteristics of the product.
7-1 Procedure for repair or replacement of a product under warranty:
- In relation to incidents due to damage caused by transport: the Client must check the status of the package received and, if it detects any anomaly in it, make it appear on the receipt provided by the transport agency or post before signing it. This step is essential to be able to claim insurance in case of damage caused by transport. Failure to do so, the Client waives any possible claim in this regard. The Client will inform ATyges of any mishap of this type, in order to undertake the appropriate arrangements with the transport agency, as well as proceed to replace the damaged product or the individual parts involved when this is possible.
- If, upon receiving the order, the Customer verifies that what he received does not match what he bought, or that a product or part is missing, he must notify it as soon as possible, and always within 2 working days, together with the order number. ATyges will proceed to resolve the problem at no cost to the customer.
- If, upon receiving the order, the Customer finds that a product does not work, after having verified that he knows its operation, assembly, adjustments … he must notify ATyges within 14 days. ATyges will take care of removing the product at no cost to the customer. Once the pertinent verifications have been made, ATyges will replace it with a new one, or it will proceed to the refund of the amount, including shipping costs, in case of not having the same product.
- If after those 14 days a fault related to a manufacturing defect arises, the Client must contact ATyges to receive instructions on how to proceed. In this case, the shipping costs are borne by the customer.
In any of the above cases, if after the corresponding checks it is observed that the product does not contain defects covered by the described assumptions, the product will be returned to the customer, who will assume the costs of the product’s round trip.
8- Repairs and Budgets:
Out-of-warranty repairs carried out by ATyges are adjusted to a budget previously accepted by the client. The works to be carried out are those included in said budget.
If during the repair work, other damaged parts or hidden damages are observed, the client will be notified and the budget will be modified according to the new situation. However, the client can reject the budget without any prejudice to the client.
Budgets are made based on the initial problem, and other hidden or not appreciable problems may appear at first. Due to a chain of failures happened by the initial failure.
8-1 Budgets not accepted:
The preparation of the budget has no cost if the damaged product is finally repaired in our facilities, after accepting the budget proposed to the client.
Budgets not accepted have a maximum cost of € 100, said cost will be evaluated depending on the time needed to prepare said budget and the difficulty of it.
9- Storage costs of the repaired product or budgets not accepted:
Once the product is repaired, you have 30 days to remove it, upon payment of the corresponding invoice. From those 30 days, the cost will be 1% of the value of the product for each day that the product is stored in our facilities.
Budgets not accepted, you have 30 days to withdraw it, from those 30 days, the cost will be 1% of the value of the product for each day that the product is stored in our facilities.