DJI’s Most Advanced Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
The Zenmuse P1 includes a high-sensitivity, full-frame, low-noise sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during flight and cover 3 km2 in a single flight.
Equipped with a mechanical shutter global shutter and the new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes the time between modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 allows users to capture centimeter-accurate data combined with real-time orientation and position compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be equipped with 24/35 / 50mm lenses and the smart oblique capture function.
Efficiency to cover it all
Full frame camera
- 45MP full-frame sensor
- 4.4 μm pixel size
- High-sensitivity, low-noise imaging that extends daily uptime
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal to the microsecond level
- Shutter speed 1/2000 seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35 / 50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Smart oblique capture
Cover 7.5 km2 in a single working day with the Zenmuse P1. Increase the efficiency of your oblique photography mission with Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only essential photos for reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing post-processing efficiency by 20% to 50%.
Intelligent data management
- Managing Your Mission Data – Simplified.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the mission name and the mission time.
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files.
- The image metadata contains the intrinsic and extrinsic parameters of the camera and the RTK status.
Verify the quality of the data immediately after the flight by checking the position data and the number of images acquired, as well as the RTK status and the positioning accuracy.
A mission mode for any scenario
2D Orthomosaic Mission
Generate GCP-free orthomosaics using the P1, perfect for medium to large area operations.
Oblique Mission 3D
Effortlessly acquire oblique images from multiple angles that meet the requirements of 3D modeling in industries such as town planning and centimeter-level accurate cadastral surveys to serve 3D reality models and smart town planning.
Detailed modeling mission
Acquire ultra-high-resolution image data of vertical or sloping surfaces from a safe distance that faithfully recreates fine textures, structures, and features, for detailed reconstructions, geological surveys, heritage site conservation, hydraulic engineering, and more.
Real-time mapping mission
Collect geographic information from large areas in real time using DJI Terra so teams can quickly make crucial decisions on site.