TcpGPS Topographic Software for GPS
Complete solution for lifts and replanting with GNSS receivers
TcpGPS Topographic Software for GPS is an application that allows the user to make measurements and rethinks with a wide range of GNSS receivers.
The TcpGPS is compatible with GNSS Reach RS+ and Reach RS2 equipment giving you excellent additional features and complementing the functionality of these receivers.
The program has multiple options for surveys and rethinks of plots, plots and corridors, using ESRI basemaps, or orthophotos, mapping and map web services.
- Possibility to work using bluetooh from any Android or Windows device.
- Having your own database with NTRIP connections, so that from the application itself we can change the NTRIP connection and all its features.
- Perform data collection in any global reference system.
- Assign advanced properties to points such as point typology, voice notes, or photos.
- Work with layers in different formats (dwg, dxf, shp, WMS, etc.) to overlay the base satellite image making it easier to take points.
Here are some screenshots:
The applications work on Windows, Android operating systems, with different modules and functionalities.
See EMLID’s official forum link on this product: TcpGPS application link in official EMLID support forum
BaseMaps and Reference Systems
ESRI basemaps with world coverage are used, which can be viewed in street, satellite or topographic mode. They can also be loaded as background mapping in DXF or shape formats and web map services (WMS) from official data sources.
The program includes the EPSG database of geodesic systems, being able to work with different coordinate reference systems organized by countries, and local systems can also be defined.
Lifting with TcpGPS
The application makes it very easy to survey topographical points, being able to associate photos, voice notes and optional codes.
Continuous mode allows you to record points automatically, specifying a distance or time interval.
Gross points and data can be exported to various
formats, and all information automatically synced to Google Drive.
The points or lines to be rethought can be selected graphically or selected by various criteria. The app offers different help modes, such as map, compass, target and augmented reality.
You can also turn on voice prompts or sounds.